Not just anyone can become a Enfield Security guard or officer. We pride ourselves on selecting elite individuals who display flair and a high level of perception.
Smarter officers and smarter guards from the outset, that’s our practice. At Enfield Security Services, guards and officers are recruited and trained against a carefully designed range of core competencies. Each undergoes a comprehensive selection process, which may include police checks, literacy and numeracy testing, reference checking and probity clearance. You can be sure that a Enfield Guard is always a step ahead.
Our guards/officers undertake a range of roles including:
- Concierge and Customer Service
- Static guarding including access control/gatehouse, asset protection and screening
- Mobile patrols and alarm responses
- Control room (alarm monitoring, video surveillance)
- Covert loss prevention
- Drug & alcohol screening
- Traffic control (traffic & kerbside management)
- Emergency response (First Aid, rescue, medics)
Enfield Security Services invests in the training and development of our people through the delivery of customised training packages. As a Registered Training Organisation, we have the expertise to deliver nationally recognised training to enhance our service.